Your Guide to Applying
- Parents request an admissions package from the principal.
- We arrange a tour of the school with time to discuss the possibility of your children enrolling here. Generally we schedule a separate visit to meet your child(ren) and show them the school.
- Parents submit a completed application package to the school.
- As soon as space becomes available in the grade(s) in question, we inform you of preliminary acceptance.
- After final enrolment matters are taken care of, we send a letter of formal acceptance.
N.B. All prospective families are encouraged to attend the spring information evening. Please contact the school office for details.